06 Mar What is Pad Printing?
Pad Printing is an offset printing process that involves ink being transferred from an engraved metal plate onto a product via a silicone pad, creating an image on the product. Each colour is applied separately but the detail in the print can still be excellent.
- Great all-round solution that’s fast and economical
- Can be applied on virtually any shape
- Suitable for most surface textures
- Favoured for small plastic items like pens, keyholders and torches
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 4 colours )